Friday, February 11, 2011

I haven't been updating here much since that last post. Nothing really has changed about that. In fact, it has kind of gotten worse. My aunt is a train wreck and a half and I just want her the fuck outtt. But enough about that, the people who know the details, know the details already. Not gonna talk about it anymore unless there is a drastic turn of events (which hopefully there would be fore the better by the end of March)...

Uh. We had ice storms and everything so I had a full week of school off and work almost, but I had to go Thursday and Friday.

Random people have requested me to touch up photos for them, so that's pretty cool. I gain experience, right?

Been rping and doing math for the most part. I am starting to not like my design class because the instructor has organized the assignments so poorly that a majority of us are confused. She also forgets to post all of the sections as well until later dates so I'm kind of paranoid about checking up on it all of the time now, lol.

One of my rp buddies/friends online had this awesome fanart made for me for valentine's day!



FUCK YEAR.

My OC is with Kyouya and hers is with Tamaki... th-this is Ouran, by the way LOL. I riek it a lot. C:

I don't think I have anything else to report. I have to refine my business packet but when that is put together I'll show it off. It's not like, fantastico, but my instructor said it's very sellable. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment