Thursday, January 27, 2011

Derp.

Yay continuity. Anyway, I just got out of my CGT 251 class. I got a lot of praise for my business packet! It was definently a confidence booster that I needed before I am about go and screw up my math exam, lol. I'mma post the full thing I guess later when I fine tune everything. Since it's been nicely recieved, I'll be adding it to my portfolio. I didn't think compared to a lot of others I did very well, but I guess I should think a bit differently about it, now. I'll just have to learn to not play it so safe.

Uh, in other news, there isn't much to report on. I kind of should hate my web design class apparently because the people I know that have taken it before said that you don't use dreamweaver that much, which is awful since that's what most web designers use nowadays. B'aaaw and I wanted to learn it, too. Maybe I'll talk to Bannatyne about it. And the way my instructor words things sometimes is so weird and disorganized. Like, for this next assignment she wants us to post questions to ask a mock company and for her to answer, but she wants like, one thread PER QUESTION instead of just us listing off questions like, you know, a normal designer would so they all can be answered in one sitting. I guess she just wanted to make it a little inconvenient, but whatever.

Random, but I hate it when people post youtube videos of themselves just being all lovey-dover with one another or whatever. Sorry to be a jerface, but who gives a flying fuck aside from you two? Not really many people, I'm sure. "Awww, that's so cute!" Yeah, well, unless you're getting married or having a montage of your life, it's more annoying than it is cute. Murr. Just gah. People shoving that stuff into people's faces pisses me off. It's disgusting.

So are kissing photoes. Those are just stupid as well.

Er... enough about me ranting, I am kinda bored today. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment