Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yo!

So, I seriously do not know what I was thinking back then about not ever having a good day again. I sounded like a jackass. Anyway, it's been awhile since I last posted. In the mean time, I have stopped being the group's therapist because one, I just decided I don't give a shit at least over the petty things people I know do or b'aw over, and two, why the hell should I when I don't get the love returned to me? So, yes. And I cut off ties with a lot of people, but it's weird. With the exception of having those people around, I have been happier than I have been as of late. I think it's because I'm not surrounded by so much negativity anymore.

I miss my best friend, who is now in the army and stationed in California for AIT so far. Yeah.

I'm in school and I've been working. I'm kinda stressing out over everything but I feel much better at the same time. I feel like an adult finally. It's probably a bad thing because I fear growing up, but at the same time I want to. I still liek some of the same things, but there are just some things more important in life than anime and manga, role playing, ect. And those things actually do need to come first to make myself better. I have learned that and thus became more mature. Sorry if that makes anyone mad but I feel better about it. I goof off and stuff still. But there just comes a time where enough is enough and you actually need to be serious about some things.

I have been designing stuff for a mock hair salon company. Maybe when I get done with the full set, I'll post it here. I dunno.

Uh... yeah, that's a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment